(8) Madison @ (1) Helix: Can the Warhawks create turnovers to slow down the Highlanders?
WINNER: Helix 28-20
(5) Carlsbad @ (4) Cathedral Catholic: The Lancers are hitting their stride as a team, but the Dons are battle tested.
WINNER: Cathedral Catholic 20-17
(6) La Costa Canyon @ (3) Mission Hills: Can the Mavericks score enough to keep pace with the Grizzlies?
WINNER: Mission Hills 27-14
(7) Eastlake @ (2) St. Augustine: A rematch of week 5. What changes will the Titans make?
WINNER: St. Augustine 35-10
(8) San Marcos @ (1) Oceanside: The San Marcos led after three quarters in week 1. Can they put together a complete game this time?
WINNER: Oceanside 24-15
(5) Poway vs. (4) Point Loma (@ Clairemont HS): Two very evenly matched teams. Will the neutral site play a role?
WINNER: Poway 21-20
(6) Torrey Pines @ (3) El Camino: Torrey Pines took down El Camino in the last minute during league play. What changes do the Wildcats make?
WINNER: El Camino 21-17
(7) Steele Canyon @ (2) Grossmont: Steele Canyon handed the Foothillers one of two losses during the season. Can they do it again?
WINNER: Steele Canyon 34-28
(8) Christian @ (1) Valhalla: The Norsemen have proven to have one of the counties best defenses.
WINNER: Valhalla 20-7
(5) Westview @ (4) Mt. Carmel: Can the Wolverines overcome injuries to contain Lucas Johnson?
WINNER: Mt. Carmel 20-14
(6) Otay Ranch @ (3) Granite Hills: Otay has a great opportunity to go on the road and get a win.
WINNER: Otay Ranch 20-13
(7) Mira Mesa @ (2) Rancho Bernardo: The Marauders need Steffon McKnight on both sides of the ball.
WINNER: Rancho Bernardo 28-13
(9) Patrick Henry @ (1) Bonita Vista: Dezmon Patmon will need to continue his performance from last week. Greg Bell has a chip on his shoulder following his omission from the Silver Pigskin Podium.
WINNER: Bonita Vista 38-13
(5) Imperial vs. (4) Santa Fe Christian (@ Torrey Pines): The Eagles have looked much better than a four seed.
WINNER: Santa Fe Christian 24-10
(6) Morse @ (3) Valley Center: Valley Center’s balanced offense will be the difference.
WINNER: Valley Center 34-21
(7) Fallbrook @ (2) Mission Bay: After starting the year undefeated, Mission Bay has been outscored 105-7 their last two games. How do they respond.
WINNER: Fallbrook 24-17
(9) Kearny @ (1) Mater Dei Catholic: Any reason to believe that the Crusaders will slow down?
WINNER: Mater Dei Catholic 35-7
(5) Southwest IV @ (4) Mar Vista: Which team can have more success running the ball?
WINNER: Mar Vista 31-20
(6) Castle Park vs. (3) Bishops: Which defense will get stops?
WINNER: Bishops 31-30
(7) Santana @ (2) University City: A much closer battle than the seeds suggest.
WINNER: Santana 27-20
(4) La Jolla Country Day @ (1) Coronado: Can the Islanders slow down Braxton Burmeister?
WINNER: La Jolla Country Day 27-17
(3) Vincent Memorial @ (2) Crawford: The Colts have been rolling through competition since an early season loss to Monte Vista.
WINNER: Crawford 27-18
LAST WEEK: 17-3